IGNORED

Swansea (A) - Sat 27th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

"Stick your neck out" predictions  

312 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

57 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

You're not the only one looking at the predictions - new manager, 1 win and all is forgotten ?

I'd take a draw today. 

COYR

It was actually looking at the stats Swansea have put out. They're 4th in the real table, but about 14th in most xG tables. Now of course we are 12th in the real table and about 23rd in the xG tables - but like I said, I am being positive. They're low scoring, low conceding. High possession stats. Basically been suffocating teams and winning 1-0. Convinced myself we might be able to survive the stranglehold and then nick a goal or two on the break - and from this first 25 minutes that's exactly what it looks like we are attempting to do.

I'd absolutely take a draw as well.

Just now, Monkeh said:

It's a hard ask to polish a turd in 3 days 

Exactly but listen to many on here and all we need is a new Manager to get our "Top 6 Squad" into shape. Even allowing for injuries our squad is generally "turd", not even slightly close to Top 6, in quality and needs a complete overhaul which if he's still here next season Pearson will clearly do.

Just now, Numero Uno said:

Exactly but listen to many on here and all we need is a new Manager to get our "Top 6 Squad" into shape. Even allowing for injuries our squad is generally "turd", not even slightly close to Top 6, in quality and needs a complete overhaul which if he's still here next season Pearson will clearly do.

Yea i was wondering why so many think we will be in the playoff shout,

We need to tread water get confidence back and reasses in the summer where alot of players are ooc

1 minute ago, Monkeh said:

It's a hard ask to polish a turd in 3 days 

I don't think we'll be polishing this turd until the summer!

Pearson has got huge amounts of experience at this level and beyond - unquestionably, but if the players aren't good enough, he has no opportunity to bring players in and has a huge injury list to deal with then I think his time here is going to be his toughest job yet.

Not sure anyone could make us look good with what we have right now.

1 minute ago, Super said:

What is Lee Mason doing ar west brom?!!

Just listened to coverage on final score.

Demonstrates what a farce VAR has become when it seems no one knows whose decision really counts.

Archived