IGNORED

Swansea (A) - Sat 27th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

"Stick your neck out" predictions  

312 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That was horrific to watch. If our tactics are to not press Swansea, let them run through our midfield and rely on last ditch defending then we are doing really well. The amount of times Dan Bentley has had a goal kick and I blinked and it was back with the Swansea defence to build their attacks was infuriating. I get we shouldn’t be playing out from the back because we are low on confidence but it was far too easy for them to get the ball back

Not sure how it's 0-0 but i've said i'll take a draw today...so, so far so good. 

Unfortunately, we can't get Fam in the game today and Wells and Palmer both more wasteful and effective in possession respectively. Attacking highlight was a corner.

Great leadership from Kalas going over to Towler when he was subbed - seemed the sensible choice as he was on the yellow and under pressure.

Let's see what second half brings - Swansea looking very dangerous and pressed us well when we were in possession. 

Archived