IGNORED

Swansea (A) - Sat 27th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

"Stick your neck out" predictions  

312 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, Prinny said:

To be fair it was evident it was a problem, like 5 mins into the game.

We could easily be down as a result of the targeting Towler has gotten this game. I don't expect much so I don't mind him being out there and learning, but if we were trying to win, I'd be screaming to make a change for like 35 minutes!

I think NP recognises like we all do that we’re not good enough to go toe to toe with Swansea .

Just now, steviestevieneville said:

And in that time he could of got sent off 

Indeed, he also could've been sent off those last 20 minutes where he had a yellow... 

Imo it could've waited till HT, after the sub the ball went out for a throw in and that was it... If he was subbed at the 35th minute I wouldn't be arguing. Let's agree to disagree 

2 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

I think NP recognises like we all do that we’re not good enough to go toe to toe with Swansea .

100% correct and give recent form before Boro we would be losing by 2 or 3 by now, he can only work with what he has. To be fair teams like Swansea are not who we will get wins against, it's about getting safe and rebuilding in the summer...

Archived