IGNORED

Swansea (A) - Sat 27th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

"Stick your neck out" predictions  

312 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, ExiledAjax said:

Right. Let's be clear. We do not deserve this. This, if it comes off, is an absolute scandal of a win/draw.

I actually disagree. For sure, we played terribly for fifty five minutes and Swansea should have been 3 or 4 up. But they didn't take their chances, we kept them out and - once they scored - we've fought ourselves back into the game. Swansea should be furious with themselves if they lose this but, if we've kept them down to one goal when they were dominant and then played better once they took the lead, we deserve it more than they do. 

Just now, LondonBristolian said:

I actually disagree. For sure, we played terribly for fifty five minutes and Swansea should have been 3 or 4 up. But they didn't take their chances, we kept them out and - once they scored - we've fought ourselves back into the game. Swansea should be furious with themselves if they lose this but, if we've kept them down to one goal when they were dominant and then played better once they took the lead, we deserve it more than they do. 

I'm putting this down to experienced management - know when you're up against it, sit back and play for the point, and take your chances as and when they arise to steal a win. Proper tactics.

1 minute ago, Silvio Dante said:

That was phenomenal. We basically put 5 men on the goal line to stop the keeper coming, little nudge on him from Wells but not enough to be a free kick. And Palmer goes for it.

Thats not luck. That was planned. Totally.

100% training ground planned. The way they ran towards Palmer as soon as it went in told you that. Everything Wells did there was practiced on the training ground.

Archived