IGNORED

Swansea (A) - Sat 27th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

"Stick your neck out" predictions  

312 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

We really did look quality second half. It helped how much effort Swansea put in with no reward in the first half. But at 1-0 after Palmer handball you think well where do we go from here, having done well second half up to that.

But from then on we looked superb. Fam winning everything, Wells working so hard on the left, Palmer class after that mistake. Some great moves we put together.

Bakinson more advanced I really like. His weakness is his defensive side of the game and he is so good, I see him being more advanced under Pearson.

Vyner in midfield really changed the game I thought. I don't get why people say he can't play midfield. Got all round attributes and looks very good there for me. Fantastic on the goal.

Mariappa and Kalas absolutely makes sense. Both our best outfield players today if thinking from start to finish. 

I really like the look of Sessegnon left back. Doesn't look at all uncomfortable there. He's technically very good so can shift the ball either side. Defensively he has one hell of a leap on him.

Hunt by far his best performance for a long time.

Bentley, well he is a prem player next year. Hopefully for us!

Pearson getting us to attack at 2-1 up. We have already seen massive changes just from that 2nd half. 1st half I think was more a following on from the midweek game that really was not working.

It really was a fantastic game to watch too. A great day.

We know he’s favoured formation is 4-2-3-1 and he’s got us firing on that already.

Bakinson in the advanced central role looking inspired. 

1 minute ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Hilarious how some posters who spent the first hour saying what rubbish we were completely disappeared, never to return, after our equaliser.  You know who you are!

Do you ever write a post that’s not a criticism of another poster?

We just won, who cares, chill out! 

3 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Hilarious how some posters who spent the first hour saying what rubbish we were completely disappeared, never to return, after our equaliser.  You know who you are!

What an odd thing to be thinking about right now. ?

But just in case they don't know who they are...names please...

Still stings slightly that we always knew this was in them, and they just let it slide, stopped running and fighting... 

BUT... a great performance, subtle changes got us that win.  Kasey never gave up, Vyner looked incredible, Nakhi is finally running and Fam won some headers!  

When that corner was about to be taken I said 'ooh this is new' crowding the keeper etc, and the sneaky push by Nakhi on the keeper and Maps just being a nuisance created that goal - fair play.

And Semenyo deserved that.  He gets a lot of #### on here, but the kid is great.

Bentley.  I couldnt love you anymore.

Archived