IGNORED

Swansea (A) - Sat 27th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

"Stick your neck out" predictions  

312 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Bristolisredd said:

If DH was here and we played like that this forum would be in uproar ... you're all 2 faced 

NP been here 5 minutes, how exactly would he have sorted all our problems in that time? If DH was still manager then it would probably have been 3-0 swans instead with heads down and looking at another battering.

Just now, Lanterne Rouge said:

And NP took the time to tell him the reason he was coming off. If young Ryley can survive the Watford experience then this is small beer.

I hope they've had a convo with him about this not being his position, and that his effort is appreciated in this time of absolute need, and he'll have a chance to play where he normally does later in his career!

3 minutes ago, Sturny said:

I don't agree with subbing him off like that. So close to HT could've waited. Sends a statement and must've been a bit embarssing for the lad. Probably felt like crap. 

Ah ok . So we’re getting torn to shreds down that side. He’s a young lad playing out of position & is on yellow card. Don’t worry about the team as long as his feeling ain’t hurt ay ? 

He’d feel a damn site worse if he got sent off or cost us the game.

Its nice to have someone in charge who recognises the problem & changes it straight away. Like he did dragging Wells back into midfield to help out. 

5 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Well we are still in this. Now we will see what NP can do to improve things...

Not much I guess: he could try Massengo and Semenyo, but apart from this...

I expect him to leave his mark in the more affordable matches, providing our injury rate slows down a bit...

Just now, steviestevieneville said:

Its nice to have someone in charge who recognises the problem & changes it straight away. Like he did dragging Wells back into midfield to help out. 

To be fair it was evident it was a problem, like 5 mins into the game.

We could easily be down as a result of the targeting Towler has gotten this game. I don't expect much so I don't mind him being out there and learning, but if we were trying to win, I'd be screaming to make a change for like 35 minutes!

Just now, steviestevieneville said:

Ah ok . So we’re getting torn to shreds down that side. He’s a young lad playing out of position & is on yellow card. Don’t worry about the team as long as his feeling ain’t hurt ay ? 

Of course, I'm not arguing the sense in the sub. Just think it could've waited for HT which was less than a minute away. 

4 minutes ago, Bristolisredd said:

If DH was here and we played like that this forum would be in uproar ... you're all 2 faced 

Pearson has had 3 days training, its going to take a bit longer then that to reverse the poor leadership of holden and johnson,

We've actually kept our shape at the back, if holden was here we would be 4 nil down,

But as good as the midfield was against boro they have been equally as poor today, 

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

Totally agree , his next tackle the Swansea player would be rolling on the floor and he’d probably  be off. We need 11 on the pitch against a team who move the ball as well as Swansea 

Archived