IGNORED

Swansea (A) - Sat 27th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

"Stick your neck out" predictions  

312 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

35 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

Without wishing to undermine the optimism they got thrashed last week 4-1.

But wasn’t that without Korey? who I think will play today. Interesting why  Steve Cooper  offered Korey a contract . Apparently   he watched the game at the gate between our two sides in  July 2019 and liked how Korey was so focal on the pitch commanding and encouraging his teammates. He wanted that at Swansea. So when City didn’t offer a Korey a contract it was a no brainer

I've gone for 2-1 to us. 

A ragged first half will end 1-1 with our midfield in particular running around like Zebedee on crack in an effort to impress the new boss. 

Things will settle down in the second half after an "you're doing well but calm the **** down" chat from NP in the changing room. 

We will look a lot more composed in the second half and we'll break through for the winner in the last 10 minutes. 

There will be some hairy, scary moments in our defence throughout the game but we will do enough to just about cling on. 

Come on you REDS ❤️??

Play like we did at Boro and I think we might be worth a score draw. Perhaps the extra day we’ve had to recover and the confidence gained from the Boro result will give us the edge. 

It’s a bit of a freebie for NP. I don’t think we’ll see noticeable changes given what little time he’s had with the squad. 

6 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

352 v 352.  Nagy needs to get around Hourihane today.  Kalas should face up to Ayew who drifts in their right half / our left half.

Very young defence for Swansea today.

Our bench:

475F214A-EACE-4AF8-88C5-3B8416A5533E.jpeg

Far too much blue in that kit!

Archived