Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Swansea (A) - Sat 27th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

"Stick your neck out" predictions  

312 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Prinny said:

This is Holdenesque

Not sure what you expect against a team just off automatic spots and basically it is Holden's team and NP only been in charge 3 days.... Swansea much better team than Middlesbrough too...

• Like 2
Just now, keflav said:

Not sure what you expect against a team just off automatic spots and basically it is Holden's team and NP only been in charge 3 days.... Swansea much better team than Middlesbrough too...

I demand a new manager bounce.

Just now, Numero Uno said:

Perhaps this mythical "top 6 squad" we apparently have (so wide of the mark it's comical) is being exposed and Pearson is going to be given a chance to sort it out............

It's a hard ask to polish a turd in 3 days 

57 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

You're not the only one looking at the predictions - new manager, 1 win and all is forgotten 😅

I'd take a draw today. 

COYR

It was actually looking at the stats Swansea have put out. They're 4th in the real table, but about 14th in most xG tables. Now of course we are 12th in the real table and about 23rd in the xG tables - but like I said, I am being positive. They're low scoring, low conceding. High possession stats. Basically been suffocating teams and winning 1-0. Convinced myself we might be able to survive the stranglehold and then nick a goal or two on the break - and from this first 25 minutes that's exactly what it looks like we are attempting to do.

I'd absolutely take a draw as well.

• Like 1
Just now, Monkeh said:

It's a hard ask to polish a turd in 3 days 

Exactly but listen to many on here and all we need is a new Manager to get our "Top 6 Squad" into shape. Even allowing for injuries our squad is generally "turd", not even slightly close to Top 6, in quality and needs a complete overhaul which if he's still here next season Pearson will clearly do.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, keflav said:

You can see what I expect by clicking on the match polls :)

Just now, Numero Uno said:

Exactly but listen to many on here and all we need is a new Manager to get our "Top 6 Squad" into shape. Even allowing for injuries our squad is generally "turd", not even slightly close to Top 6, in quality and needs a complete overhaul which if he's still here next season Pearson will clearly do.

Yea i was wondering why so many think we will be in the playoff shout,

We need to tread water get confidence back and reasses in the summer where alot of players are ooc