IGNORED

Robins TV ?

vicky10

Payment taken twice

Email reply from supporter services 25 minutes into the game;  Try downloading the app to watch We will refund the duplicate payment 

Oh cheers then!

8 minutes ago, Cardy said:

I missed 20 mins so think I should be due a refund. Anyone know how I go about sorting it?

Email 

bristolcitytvsupport@streamamg.com

The audio app has gone backwards too. Since they "updated" it's back to not being able to stream in the background, or if it lets you, it cuts out randomly and starts buffering all the time.

Having to listen on my laptop instead.

Dreadful service all round, we need to get away from StreamAMG or whatever they're called.

14 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

The club don't run it, it's ifollow, the efl force us to use it

If the club takes money for it it still applies, our tech team much better on that zoom call at the end too....

The clubs owe it to the fans to escalate these issues with the efl and ifollow and get it resolved. Its been crap and expensive for ages now.

7 minutes ago, Tom said:

If the club takes money for it it still applies, our tech team much better on that zoom call at the end too....

The clubs owe it to the fans to escalate these issues with the efl and ifollow and get it resolved. Its been crap and expensive for ages now.

The club have nothing to do with it, 

They don't price it all they can do is escalate (which they did)

Other then that it's beyond there control,

There are many things the club get wrong this isn't one, it's forced on them they have no choice in the matter 

Archived