IGNORED

Bentley's save

sglosbcfc

33 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

Basso could only wish he was as good as bentley

I think the question for me is whether Bentley can be as good as Heaton. He's now the same age as Heaton was when he left us for Burnley. I don't see any reason why he can't go on to have as impressive a career in the game.

Really hope it is with us. I think, if he ever does go, O'Leary will prove to be more than good enough for Championship level. But Bentley is exceptional at Championship level. 

16 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

Future England keeper 

Very doubtful IMO. Dont get me wrong I love him, and he's probably on the radar somewhere but there's already Pickford, Pope, Henderson, Ramsdale, arguably Mcarthy and maybe Gunn already being mentioned.

I'd still have Pickford, Pope and Henderson ahead of him for England at least but he's probably one of the best of the next lot. Needs some solid time in the Prem before he'll be considered.

32 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

I think the question for me is whether Bentley can be as good as Heaton. He's now the same age as Heaton was when he left us for Burnley. I don't see any reason why he can't go on to have as impressive a career in the game.

Really hope it is with us. I think, if he ever does go, O'Leary will prove to be more than good enough for Championship level. But Bentley is exceptional at Championship level. 

O'leary is already good enough for this level, got no problem with him between the sticks, it's just Bentley is better

Archived