IGNORED

That Huddle...

Harry

I loved the snippit in the highlights of NP barking orders on the touch line in the game, and then the mention of it in KPs interview (I think) about his voice on the side of the pitch.

I’ve watched on envious of other teams managers coming down the gate the last few years and helping their players through the game. Always felt our managers/coaches were relatively passive in comparison.

6 hours ago, Son of Fred said:

Don't get me wrong,,,I'm loving the 'togetherness,,,but if you want a lesson in risk join me at work sometime eh??..

Hopefully not.

No thanks, got enough on at my place with covid.

they’ve all tested negative to play, they’ve all spent an hour in a changing room together, they’ve probably all travelled together. A quick huddle outside is, as I said, no extra risk to anyone than anything else they’ve been doing.

28 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

No thanks, got enough on at my place with covid.

they’ve all tested negative to play, they’ve all spent an hour in a changing room together, they’ve probably all travelled together. A quick huddle outside is, as I said, no extra risk to anyone than anything else they’ve been doing.

That's almost certainly not true, but I've enjoyed this week so much I'm gonna gloss over it this once.

Archived