IGNORED

Andre Ayew

The Gasbuster

Just now, RedRaw said:

He went up behind vyner to look at his name as if to suggest he would get him after and vyner just stood there laughing at him.

What a little dick, was at it all game 

I thought he was mocking Vyner as if to say who are you. 

Either way, what a ****

3 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Been like that ever since he’s been there, serial diver, pretends he’s been hit in the face from time to time & was clearly trying to get Ryley sent off. Thinks he’s the ref, too.

On £80k a week, absolute ***.

According to him, it is his “destiny” to take Swansea back to the PL.

If only he could take them to the Welsh league, where they should be.

1 minute ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

You see him sneak behind Zak to look at his name and number? ******* immature child, what`s he going to do, report him for something?

He should have been sent off for his antics IMO - I bet Nahki would have been.

Yeah saw that, a sinister move. Like he’s going to do something. Stomped off the pitch too, without the usual acknowledging of players. 

3 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

You see him sneak behind Zak to look at his name and number? ******* immature child, what`s he going to do, report him for something?

He should have been sent off for his antics IMO - I bet Nahki would have been.

Doing the “who are you ?” routine  I would guess.

What an arsehole.

4 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

He went up behind vyner to look at his name as if to suggest he would get him after and vyner just stood there laughing at him.

What a little dick, was at it all game 

Loved Vyner's reaction to it, just laughed in his face. Could tell how scared Ayew was of Kalas. Vyner held him back with a finger to his chest ?

I did chuckle when he was trying to get at Kalas and TK was just pointing to the tunnel and saying 'after'.

Looking at Zaks shirt as if to say who are you? Andre, you aint exactly Ibrahimovic, and that player you don't know was part of the team that just beat you 3-1 on your own patch you disrespectful little shit.

1 hour ago, AppyDAZE said:

I only heard the game today, on Talksport 2 and Alvin Martin was getting pissed off with Swansea's antics.

Roberts was the bloke he was most critical of.

Roberts was a tw3t. How many times did he feign injury and then roll around whilst pointing to the ref  - in the 1st half especially .. 

1 hour ago, AppyDAZE said:

I only heard the game today, on Talksport 2 and Alvin Martin was getting pissed off with Swansea's antics.

Roberts was the bloke he was most critical of.

Totally agree about the Roberts criticism.  What a complete pen15 that bloke is.  Ayew is also pathetic, good player but my god he's a child when its not going his way.  I actually think he's better than his brother but likes the big fish in a smaller pond dynamic.

Gamesmanship and street smarts are fine in football and I'm glad that we appeared to have finally developed a few of our own with some basic time wasting and game management but it's amazing how some players behave.  Truly embarrassing.

I could have sworn that TK made a 1-3 gesture with his fingers to Ayew during that little bit of handbags (but didn't rewind it) which was simply beautiful ?

Archived