IGNORED

Andre Ayew

The Gasbuster

2 hours ago, JoeAman08 said:

Their whole team is horrible. First half especially they were constantly moaning to the ref and throwing themselves to the floor with every contact. Haven’t felt that angry at an opponent since maybe Preston a few seasons ago 

Comes from the manager , constantly moaning to the 4th official and right on his shoulder chatting to him when the injury time board went up. Knows the tricks of the trade though seeing his old man is Kieth Cooper the ex ref 

19 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Comes from the manager , constantly moaning to the 4th official and right on his shoulder chatting to him when the injury time board went up. Knows the tricks of the trade though seeing his old man is Kieth Cooper the ex ref 

I hadn’t realised who his dad was. But you’re right those players were looking across at the behaviour of their manager and realising that protesting every single foul/ throw in - and thinking that was acceptable. 

Every time I saw him It also made me want to watch ‘ the goonies ‘ as I swear he played ‘ sloth’ in that film .. 

10 minutes ago, Brann-red said:

I hadn’t realised who his dad was. But you’re right those players were looking across at the behaviour of their manager and realising that protesting every single foul/ throw in - and thinking that was acceptable. 

Every time I saw him It also made me want to watch ‘ the goonies ‘ as I swear he played ‘ sloth’ in that film .. 

Yep. Cooper is one ugly bastard.

13 minutes ago, Brann-red said:

? yeah , he’s no prize pig . His old man was a very good ref tbf & he’s a very good coach . Definetly think it’s a advantage knowing how refs think mind . He could play on a refs ego though & yes I’m joking but if you were him . All the refs would know who your dad is . I’d say , oh Kieth , my old man sends his regards , thinks your a top ref as it happens like . ( think uncle bryn in gavin & Stacy ) 

2 hours ago, RED4LIFE said:

I did chuckle when he was trying to get at Kalas and TK was just pointing to the tunnel and saying 'after'.

Looking at Zaks shirt as if to say who are you? Andre, you aint exactly Ibrahimovic, and that player you don't know was part of the team that just beat you 3-1 on your own patch you disrespectful little shit.

The bloke who started the comeback against them tbf. F***** idiot ayew, diving around first half, got what he deserved 

16 minutes ago, grifty said:

Cooper looks like he's got his eyes and mouth on upside down.

31BCCC7900000578-3471488-Too_weird_The_28_year_old_s_flipped_eyes_and_lips_make_his_face_-m-34_1456862856014.jpg

0_GettyImages-1176875236.jpg

That's "Plug" from the Beano isn't it! Or Archie Stephens' love child. A right moaner as well. He ought to stick to collecting train numbers and is about as pleasant as a warm cheese sandwich.

10 hours ago, Brann-red said:

He fugly. 
I wouldn’t want to see that face on a regular basis. 

Not his fault but there it is. 

9 hours ago, Red Zeppelin said:

Yep this was it the shirt incident, Zak just laughed it all off.

XiaoYing_Video_1614470706667.gif

That is how I understood it as well 'who are you?' Just because Zak tried to calm him down when he was having a pop at Kalas. Perfect response from Zak, calm, a smile and three points thank you very much. ?

That is another example of Zak's growing maturity and importance to Bristol City. Proud of him.

8 hours ago, RobintheRed Red said:

Did you notice he walked round the back of Kalas and seemed to look at name on his shirt ? There seems to be a lot of clubs now that cant handle losing and resort to cheating and diving .

Does make you wonder how much clubs encourage this - appealing for everything and "winning" fouls and penalties? Mind you with the "learned" pundits we have to endure with every match now why would they not encourage it?

On 27/02/2021 at 20:24, The Gasbuster said:

Yep. Cooper is one ugly bastard.

It's been bothering me all weekend who Cooper reminds me of...............then it came to me, Charles Laughton in " The Hunchback of Notre Dame"   check it out?   And that would make Ayew.......Esmeralada?  ?

13 minutes ago, maxjak said:

It's been bothering me all weekend who Cooper reminds me of...............then it came to me, Charles Laughton in " The Hunchback of Notre Dame"   check it out?   And that would make Ayew.......Esmeralada?  ?

He could play the hunch itself - he certainly had a right hump on at the weekend!

18 minutes ago, maxjak said:

No; it just makes him an ugly *** and he's not even ginger. Or is he? . . . It would explain why he looks like he continually sniffs a tube of snot back up his nose.

Archived