IGNORED

Andre Ayew

The Gasbuster

1 hour ago, slartibartfast said:

Have a nice day !

Can't you see for a moment what bad taste that post was? To single out a man because of how he looks, and compare him to a corpse, and add a picture, is beyond what passes for just banter, even allowing for the fact this is a football forum.

Totally moronic behaviour, and yet you seem so out of touch with what is acceptable, unbelievable. 

It would be a  good day if you were to consider these comments have no place in modern society, and we wonder why suicide is such an issue?

18 hours ago, Blackbird1 said:

Can't you see for a moment what bad taste that post was? To single out a man because of how he looks, and compare him to a corpse, and add a picture, is beyond what passes for just banter, even allowing for the fact this is a football forum.

Totally moronic behaviour, and yet you seem so out of touch with what is acceptable, unbelievable. 

It would be a  good day if you were to consider these comments have no place in modern society, and we wonder why suicide is such an issue?

A couple of facts, 1)  I didn't post the picture, someone else did and 2)  I wasn't taking the piss out of the dead person, I was remarking about how he reminded me of a picture I'd seen years ago. No one else seemed upset (I agree, that may say more about the sensibilities of the the guys on here), but ,hey don't be that guy who's offended for everyone else.  Peace ,out.

2 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

A couple of facts, 1)  I didn't post the picture, someone else did and 2)  I wasn't taking the piss out of the dead person, I was remarking about how he reminded me of a picture I'd seen years ago. No one else seemed upset (I agree, that may say more about the sensibilities of the the guys on here), but ,hey don't be that guy who's offended for everyone else.  Peace ,out.

The guy that posted it up is beyond help if you ask me, so the thinking was perhaps you might see sense. I do think it is offensive to compare a living person with a dead corpse, and to add a picture on the net too! Personally I am not a snowflake type at all, and not offended on behalf of others, its just that I find the post cruel and distasteful, but happy to call it out, I rather think others agree, given the lack of abuse I got. But its hard to be that guy that actually speaks out from the pack. 

8 minutes ago, Blackbird1 said:

The guy that posted it up is beyond help if you ask me, so the thinking was perhaps you might see sense. I do think it is offensive to compare a living person with a dead corpse, and to add a picture on the net too! Personally I am not a snowflake type at all, and not offended on behalf of others, its just that I find the post cruel and distasteful, but happy to call it out, I rather think others agree, given the lack of abuse I got. But its hard to be that guy that actually speaks out from the pack. 

Bit breezy today, up on that high horse, ain't it ?

Archived