IGNORED

I don't have anything to moan about....

Andy082005

....we finally have a manager who I have always wanted at City, and one which really is the type of manager needed to help take us to the next level 

We've won 2 on the bounce 

The sun's been out and it's the weekend 

I'm speechless for a change . Enjoy me and my big fat mouth being shut guys . Up the ******* City 

2 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

....we finally have a manager who I have always wanted at City, and one which really is the type of manager needed to help take us to the next level 

I'm speechless for a change . Enjoy me and my big fat mouth being shut guys . Up the ******* City 

Plenty to complain about. No clean sheet again! It’s a joke!!!

1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

I do want a quick moan, the people that said stick with Holden or stick with him until end of the season.  Please get out of that mindset otherwise you will ensure we really don’t progress.  Our club was on a massive decline, it amazes me that you couldn’t see it. 

1 minute ago, LoyalRed said:

I do want a quick moan, the people that said stick with Holden or stick with him until end of the season.  Please get out of that mindset otherwise you will ensure we really don’t progress.  Our club was on a massive decline, it amazes me that you couldn’t see it. 

Agree, but it's gone. That era is done now. Time to move on. We got a fantastic manager in situ....let's hope he can help take us forward 

40 minutes ago, LoyalRed said:

I was one who said the same as when we got rid of LJ, happy to drop him if we replace with quality. We’ve done that and it’s absolutely the right thing for this club

1 hour ago, LoyalRed said:

Sigh, not this old variation on the happy clapper stuff. Here’s the thing, people have different views which sometimes are proved right and sometimes wrong. I presume you’re correct about everything if you’re moaning about people who were possibly wrong on this occasion? And for the record I don’t think DH should’ve ever been appointed and it was pretty clear his time was up.

Respectfully as a fellow red.

1 hour ago, Andy082005 said:

Ain’t it lovely to relax a bit .not during the 90 minutes but in general. We got a gaffer we can trust. Yes he’ll make mistakes & we’ll lose games but what club doesn’t . Up the ******* CITY 

Tonight, Andy, we are all @Hampshire Red - and jolly nice it is, too

4 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Ain’t it lovely to relax a bit .not during the 90 minutes but in general. We got a gaffer we can trust. Yes he’ll make mistakes & we’ll lose games but what club doesn’t . Up the ******* CITY 

@steviestevieneville

Give it a day or three and I'm sure you will find something to moan about.

Thanks MoP, welcome to my world; it is a good place to be as a life-long City fan, we learn to live with the disappointment this sport brings us but we know the right people are running this club with the best of intentions and some day we will enjoy a full season at the highest level.

I was very excited at the Danny WIlson appointment; i thought the Steve Coppell appointment gave more hope than i had ever known pre-season at BS3 and now i think this appointment is the best we have ever made. Whether or not is is all down to MA or whether SL had 'kept NP's card' doesnt really matter right now. We are stabilising, have a decent team of fit players, a potentially great squad when fit and a manager who could, just could, be the best in this league. Like you and almost all other City fans i am done with the petty old Warnock threads; he is nothing has failed more times than any other manager in history and is nowhere near as good as the man we have in charge.

Doubtless this forum will find things to complain bitterly about but most City fans who watch week in , week out (when we are allowed) know this is something special at AG.

Well done SL, well done MA, ignore the knockers and whingers and keep the faith. 95% of City fans are positive tonight, those that aren't, simply dont matter.

I’m happy for you.

Today was about the happiest I've been as a supporter for 50+ years.

However, there are very serious questions to be asked, which impact the whole club,  about how DH got to be appointed after six weeks of (albeit rigorous) investigation.    I love DH and wish he was still with the club, ( but not as head coach).    I cannot say the same about the person who appointed him as Head Coach (who should go).

Just saying.

3 minutes ago, Daniro said:

Today was about the happiest I've been as a supporter for 50+ years.

However, there are very serious questions to be asked, which impact the whole club,  about how DH got to be appointed after six weeks of (albeit rigorous) investigation.    I love DH and wish he was still with the club, ( but not as head coach).    I cannot say the same about the person who appointed him as Head Coach (who should go).

Just saying.

Steve should go?

37 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Did well for us today by his normal standards, Towler probably should have seen red and I was expecting Stroud to  send him off.

Normally, I can't stand him as a ref but he wasn't too bad today.

Could have given a pen for Hunt's handball too so, yes, I thought he wasn't as harsh as he could/should have been today.

Archived