IGNORED

Which Bristol City player arranged a face to face meeting in order to complain about his Bristol Post ratings?

Shtanley

Another episode of OSIB is out. Thanks as always to those who listen, interact and share.

I'm joined by Gregor MacGregor and Pete to talk about the fabulous turnaround against Swansea.

Which Bristol City player arranged a sit-down meeting to discuss Gregor's match ratings with him? Which player's dad tweeted him clown emojis?

Who was texting Nigel Pearson during the game?

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN.

1 hour ago, Shtanley said:

Which Bristol City player arranged a sit-down meeting to discuss Gregor's match ratings with him? Stephan Marinovic

Which player's dad tweeted him clown emojis? Callum O'dowda

According to Google Gregor's been at the post since April 2017.

On that basis I'm going with answers as above.

46 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Podcast rating 7.542/10

It would have been 7.543 but the advert went on a bit at the start.

I love those MansionBet ads. There just aren't enough betting ads in this world. How on earth are we gonna collar more people into a lifetime of gambling?

49 minutes ago, mozo said:

Good episode, and maybe I missed it but did Gregor share the swear list in the end or did that get forgotten? I want to know!

Originally he read it all out but it semi derailed the order. So we revisited the swearing for each moment when it was discussed. Wasn’t as funny as we should’ve made it. 

21 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Out of interest, what club does GMcG support?

I really like Gregor as a reporter but to me he still feels like he's really an alias used by someone else so I'm a bit suspicious. 

His hair and glasses look a bit like a disguise and then the first name/last name combo. He's like a roving reporter from the Simpsons or Scooby Do. 

2 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I really like Gregor as a reporter but to me he still feels like he's really an alias used by someone else so I'm a bit suspicious. 

His hair and glasses look a bit like a disguise and then the first name/last name combo. He's like a roving reporter from the Simpsons or Scooby Do. 

Is he jim from friday night dinner?.... 

28 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Out of interest, what club does GMcG support?

I would like to know that too! I find GMcG very honest and insightful, OSIB always has top persons on it and gives a better balanced view which reflects what I suspect is most fans views. But GMcG you can see is a professional and certainly takes the podcast to another level. similar to Adam Baker and is it David llyod (the guy who use to do the PA for the club).

1 hour ago, Shtanley said:

Originally he read it all out but it semi derailed the order. So we revisited the swearing for each moment when it was discussed. Wasn’t as funny as we should’ve made it. 

Aah maybe I wasn’t paying close enough attention! Funnily enough I was going to suggest to you chaps that you get a Leicester fan on but you were already way ahead of me and that was spot on with all the right questions asked ?

1 hour ago, Phileas Fogg said:

He's Kent Brockman, I knew it... 

2 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

When we get back in grounds he should be unmasked as Andy Stockhausen.

”I would have got away with it if it wasn’t for you pesky kids. And the fact I have to Uber everywhere”

39 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

He’s a Norfolk boy....think he’s a secret Norwich fan.

Bloody hell we’ve now had Norwich, Spurs, a German club and I recall someone said Bath once too. What a man of mystery! 

3 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I've spoken to him and thought the same??it's a disguise :laugh:.. doesn't help when your 6'3'' and he's about 5'3"...I was gonna ask him if he wanted to sit in my shoulders to see over the dug outs at Yate Town :laugh:.

Nice enough chap.

I was close with Marinovic ?

As if these guys have such an issue with a local journo giving them a harsh score. Madness. I know they care about stuff like L'Equipe ratings in France but I'd have thought the Bristol Post wasn't quite so concerning.

I like Gregor. I've sat behind him in the Press seats at AG, met him at a couple of train stations on away days as well. He takes his job seriously and I think strikes a good balance between not pissing the club off too much but also asking the right questions.

Gregor is the love child of Greg (Masterchef) and Susan Boyle. Susan wooed Greg with her turkey twisslers (series 4) and Greg and his twin (Conor) were conceived soon after.

As Greg was married, Gregor and Conor were raised on Bernard Matthew's turkey farm in Norfolk, where Conor developed his cage fighting skills. True story.

IMG_0111.JPG

IMG_0112.JPG

Archived