IGNORED

Failand Uncut 013

James54De

So, seems quite a lot on returning players.

Training with the first team = Walsh, Baker, Nurse, O’Dowda, Rowe

Training on their own = Weimann, Watkins

Presumable those training with the team are close, those training away from the team are just building fitness.

Find it odd that they haven’t shown anything about Walsh’s return, considering he’s been out probably the longest out of the injured list...

You’d think if things were all rosy the club would have made a bigger deal with his return. 

Doesn’t look too promising does it?

10 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

Find it odd that they haven’t shown anything about Walsh’s return, considering he’s been out probably the longest out of the injured list...

You’d think if things were all rosy the club would have made a bigger deal with his return. 

Don't think the media teams will have much a clue as to what is actually happening. 

While this is indeed positive news, why do I get the feeling that we'll bring some of them at least back before they're match fit and properly up to it?

See Williams, maybe see Mawson, see how we used and overused Martin early season. Players on the road to returning is great but I have concerms as to whether  we'll manage them back effectively.

Just now, Mr Popodopolous said:

While this is indeed positive news, why do I get the feeling that we'll bring some of them at least back before they're match fit and properly up to it?

See Williams, maybe see Mawson, see how we used and overused Martin early season. Players on the road to returning is great but I have concerms as to whether  we'll manage them back effectively.

Listen to Pearsons pre-match interview. We won't be doing that.

12 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I think Pearson mentioned in his presser we won’t see Williams or Weimann again this season. 

2 hours ago, Lew-T said:

Or you don't do anything should something go wrong, if we were hyping up his return and he had a completely unrelated injury the media team would be slated massively for it, pretty sure when Korey came back from injury they did something but it was only after he returned to first team duty

3 hours ago, Lew-T said:

Why would they do that?

11 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

If Holden was still here, you could virtually guarantee that would happen. It wouldn't surprise me if he put AW straight back into the team the second he was on the grass!!

Pearson has said we won't be seeing him or Williams again this season. Other returning players won't be named in the match day squad unless they were ready and fit, even if it was only for a few 10 minute appearances to get back up to speed, but definitely not before featuring for the vast majority (60 mins+) for the u23s.

That's the difference between a Dean Holden and a Nigel Pearson. One is experienced and won't take unnecessary risks with players' fitness. The other is a desperate man unsure of himself and trying to throw everything at a wall and hoping that it sticks and doesn't fall off.

Archived