IGNORED

Bournemouth (H) - Weds 3rd March 19:45 - Matchday thread

"Stick your neck out" predictions  

253 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, pl00peh91 said:

The squad is so thin the manager has had to put himself on the bench!

Just a couple of games late with that one ;)

1 minute ago, Curr Avon said:

4-4-1-1 / 4-5-1 with an aggressive press?

Feels 352 or 343 to me depends on how Kasey is used

Just now, Simon bristol said:

Ive no idea how this will go tonight, but if bournemouth win i think that leaves us ten points behind them, and any sensible hopes of a late play off run are all but over

Agreed, but if we win its 5 points off 6th (7 if Barnsley win at QPR) which keeps the incentive going for the players.

But, either way, the playoffs are not in reach imo.

This SHOULD feel like a "must win" game or at least "must not lose", but I think everyone's given up on promotion this year so it's pretty meh to me.

Expectation/hope is, let's try to perform better than we did first half vs Swansea and hopefully like the second for ~90

Is anyone super excited for this?

4 minutes ago, Prinny said:

This SHOULD feel like a "must win" game or at least "must not lose", but I think everyone's given up on promotion this year so it's pretty meh to me.

Expectation/hope is, let's try to perform better than we did first half vs Swansea and hopefully like the second for ~90

Is anyone super excited for this?

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! 

14 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

Ive no idea how this will go tonight, but if bournemouth win i think that leaves us ten points behind them, and any sensible hopes of a late play off run are all but over

Sadly those play off hopes went some 10 games or so ago......

Archived