IGNORED

Bournemouth (H) - Weds 3rd March 19:45 - Matchday thread

"Stick your neck out" predictions  

253 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

49 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

How do you know how the service is for me ?

Its crap 50% of the time I've used it.

Depriving the club :laughcont:

Glad its fantastic for you - well done.

The service is the same for everyone. If it doesn’t work correctly then it’s mostly at our ends .

I have used it for a long time now and it’s a good way to watch the team.

I think the commentary is often banal , ‘ 3 nil down and the idiot commentator saying something like ‘ there’s three minutes for City to get something out if this game ‘ when it’s blatantly clear that we’ll get nothing . 

Of course you’re depriving the club if you resort to illicit streams when you could be ‘ supporting ‘ your club with your tenner. 

Still it’s your choice and I am not judging you or anyone else as to how you spend your money.

Kind of feels like a bit of a free hit tonight given the six points on the board over the last week. Pressure well off so just hoping for a decent match.

As for a late charge for the POs, win tonight and I would start to get excited it’s true. Equally my head says to expect this very thin squad to continue to perform twice a week pretty much until the end of the season is just not realistic or fair. Get to 50 pts as quickly as we can, allow NP time to play about with what he has got, does me for this season.

As rule of thumb I tend to think it's realistic to assume you make a net gain of 1 point on teams above you if you win a match. Therefore we are presently 8 wins off the playoffs, so not totally unrealistic with 13 games left. Season still very much on.

Hope we are 4-3-3 or even 4-3-1-2 with this lineup

Archived