IGNORED

Bournemouth (H) - Weds 3rd March 19:45 - Matchday thread

"Stick your neck out" predictions  

253 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, NewquayRed said:

Weirdly don’t mind that scoreline at HT hopefully sorts the team talk 

We do seem prone to conceding at the end of first halves and start of seconds this season.

Just now, Keepers Ball said:

I'm not saying the goal shouldn't stand but the ref looked right at Hunt on the floor holding his head.
What the **** is that all about and why isn't anyone complaining about it?

Teams have been deliberatey faking head injuries especially when under pressure. Could well be ref thought he was trying it on who knows.

Feel for Bentley, has been great all season but that might be worse than anything James did here. 

My one concern of Bentley is despite being a great shot stopper he never actually catches and holds the ball, and that has led to that goal. 

Got away with parrying one down towards the 6 yard box first half. 

Shame as that was a good first half for me, sussed Bournemouth out quite quick. 

3 minutes ago, Chrisbc said:

Teams have been deliberatey faking head injuries especially when under pressure. Could well be ref thought he was trying it on who knows.

Seems we aren't one who get rub of green from officials- would happen to us eh. ?‍♂️

Very first time we encounter VAR, a shot at the QF is decided by it- against us.

Archived