IGNORED

Bournemouth (H) - Weds 3rd March 19:45 - Matchday thread

"Stick your neck out" predictions  

253 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Lrrr said:

You really never seen it before where someone doesn't fully feel it instantly?

Mrs Downend sometimes says she feels the earth move a couple of days later!

Great to see the support for Bents on here. Gutting that it’s happened but he’s won us so many points this season.

Disappointing that the ref didn’t stop play but play to the whistle.

Very good performance so far, we are taking the game to one of the best teams in this league. Massive improvement when you consider that we’ve been second best in almost every game this season.

Really enjoying the game and feeling like we’re competing, puts into perspective how far we’ve came recently.

18 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Do people really think play should have been stopped then?

For my mind Hunt was being a bit of a pussy, play quite rightly allowed to go on. 

Considering he’s still struggling, absolutely yes.

I know it’s one of those where usually the player gets up like nothings happened but you can’t take risks with head injuries. 

if he’s as bad as it looks iM not sure how they’ve deemed it ok to bring him back out second half?

1 minute ago, Lrrr said:

Surprised Hunt even came back out tbh, but if he passes every concussion test how do you know I suppose

It’s concerning given our previous for injuries and keeping Lansbury on for example, but as you say we don’t know. I’m sure if there’s even the slightest suspicion though there is no way he should have came back out.

more concerning if it is concussion I think he has to miss Saturday? I’m sure there’s a minimum amount of days recovery for concussion.

Archived