Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Bournemouth (H) - Weds 3rd March 19:45 - Matchday thread

"Stick your neck out" predictions  

253 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

Ive no idea how this will go tonight, but if bournemouth win i think that leaves us ten points behind them, and any sensible hopes of a late play off run are all but over

Sadly those play off hopes went some 10 games or so ago......

• Like 3
4 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Easy to get confused unless you have nothing other than beer and football in your life to think about.

There are other things?

• Haha 1
49 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

How do you know how the service is for me ?

Its crap 50% of the time I've used it.

Depriving the club :laughcont:

Glad its fantastic for you - well done.

The service is the same for everyone. If it doesn’t work correctly then it’s mostly at our ends .

I have used it for a long time now and it’s a good way to watch the team.

I think the commentary is often banal , ‘ 3 nil down and the idiot commentator saying something like ‘ there’s three minutes for City to get something out if this game ‘ when it’s blatantly clear that we’ll get nothing . 

Of course you’re depriving the club if you resort to illicit streams when you could be ‘ supporting ‘ your club with your tenner. 

Still it’s your choice and I am not judging you or anyone else as to how you spend your money.

• Confused 2

Kind of feels like a bit of a free hit tonight given the six points on the board over the last week. Pressure well off so just hoping for a decent match.

As for a late charge for the POs, win tonight and I would start to get excited it’s true. Equally my head says to expect this very thin squad to continue to perform twice a week pretty much until the end of the season is just not realistic or fair. Get to 50 pts as quickly as we can, allow NP time to play about with what he has got, does me for this season.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, BoneyardTIM said:

I always thought it was chalk 😳

I always thought it only came from white dogs, primarily Poodles! 

• Haha 2

Evening all!    Don't really expect a win tonight and voted for a 1 - 1 draw, which I would be very happy with, as it keeps NP's unbeaten run.  Hoping for a sneaky win, but hey, as long as they play well then OK.  COYR's

As rule of thumb I tend to think it's realistic to assume you make a net gain of 1 point on teams above you if you win a match. Therefore we are presently 8 wins off the playoffs, so not totally unrealistic with 13 games left. Season still very much on.

Hope we are 4-3-3 or even 4-3-1-2 with this lineup

Edited by SoliCyder