Jump to content

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Bournemouth (H) - Weds 3rd March 19:45 - Matchday thread


"Stick your neck out" predictions  

253 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, keflav said:

Wow everyone seems to forget the quality of opposition we are playing, what should we do go gung ho in the first 15 mins and be losing by 3... Yeah it aint great but chill...

 

It’s more to with our lack of quality when we’re on the ball. There’s no excuse for not being able find a team mate with a simple ball. We’ve grown into it a bit . We’re definitely better organised . Hopefully as weeks go on we’ll see a steady improvement 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, italian dave said:

It doesn't help them that, as a team, we hardly ever seem to cross the half way line with the ball under any real control

Better now. Thought they had been sloppy in managing to keep the ball as Bournemouth dominated early parts of the game.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are we allowing Bournemouth over the halfway line before any pressure on the ball?

Bournemouth conversely are chasing us down in our own penalty box.

Having said that,  we're having a good spell. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, steviestevieneville said:

It’s more to with our lack of quality when we’re on the ball. There’s no excuse for not being able find a team mate with a simple ball. We’ve grown into it a bit . We’re definitely better organised . Hopefully as weeks go on we’ll see a steady improvement 

Agree but looks what happened since, don't give goals away early and then work way into game... 

Think missed passing is a bit nerves and trying a bit to hard at start of game...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

Better now. Thought they had been sloppy in managing to keep the ball as Bournemouth dominated early parts of the game.

Definitely. More control. More purpose. 

And it looks like we might have practised set pieces for once!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jimbo76 said:

Why are we allowing Bournemouth over the halfway line before any pressure on the ball?

Bournemouth conversely are chasing us down in our own penalty box.

Having said that,  we're having a good spell. 

Nah last 10 we have been putting on the pressure in their half. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...