IGNORED

Lansbury

Why oh why??? What a waste of a wage. Looks so clear off the pace of games it’s unreal. Almost like someone walked over to the park, found a drunk asleep on a bench and gave him a kit.

Good player a few years ago but way too much time spent out of first team action.

Hopefully we won’t see him many more times in a city shirt.

I know it’s easy to criticise players after a defeat, however nothing he has done since he joined has been positive. Looks disinterested and walks around most of the time. Would much rather have seen Massengo thrown on instead of him. 

That being said, can’t fault anyone else tonight, a good display against a good side. Palmer and Bakinson impressed, hopefully they can keep up their good form. Onto the next one.

2 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Why oh why??? What a waste of a wage. Looks so clear off the pace of games it’s unreal. Almost like someone walked over to the park, found a drunk asleep on a bench and gave him a kit.

Good player a few years ago but way too much time spent out of first team action.

Hopefully we won’t see him many more times in a city shirt.

The lads call him "Angela," says it all, really 

2 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

We paid his contract up so still paid him...

I’m pretty confident from the way it was reported at the time by Mark Ashton that he cancelled the rest of his contract without the pay due.

Just now, GrahamC said:

I’m pretty confident from the way it was reported at the time by Mark Ashton that he cancelled the rest of his contract without the pay due.

That's a strange decision as a footballer to make. Still if thats the case maybe lansbury just came in and took his wage.

2 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Sorry, do you want the names of the left backs Ashton identified? There was 3 of them, if that helps.

The Lansdowns love a PR signing and Lansbury fitted that bill. Simple as that. 

I dont think he was a PR signining. Everyone knows he's past it...It certainly didnt get many people excited...

1 minute ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Sorry, do you want the names of the left backs Ashton identified? There was 3 of them, if that helps.

The Lansdowns love a PR signing and Lansbury fitted that bill. Simple as that. 

If you’re offering? Who were they? 

However he got here it’s hard not to be disappointed with lansbury’s performances so far, but I’m guessing he is not 100 per cent fit and could still grow into a player we need when things need changing from what appears to be a solid set up with Nagy, Palmer and bakinson.... yes disappointed, but not writing him off yet either

Archived