IGNORED

Pearson on bbc radio (Merged)

ScottishRed

What's with the clickbait titles so often on here these days?

I know it's become a bit of a cultural thing in media these days but why can't we have meaningful subjects. It would probably stop the duplication of posts too as there's another thread about this too

• The title was changed to Pearson on bbc radio (Merged)

Its a fantastic football club, I love it. We'll see what happens for the next 3 months and see if its a longer gig. 

On it being a real legacy if he could get City promoted to the Premier League: Yeah, its such a great place and I don't want to use the P word, but there's loads going for it and I hope we can do it.

4 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

Its a fantastic football club, I love it. We'll see what happens for the next 3 months and see if its a longer gig. 

On it being a real legacy if he could get City promoted to the Premier League: Yeah, its such a great place and I don't want to use the P word, but there's loads going for it and I hope we can do it.

Certainly making the right vibes about wanting to stay. 

My concern is Sheffield United , all appears not right with Wilder and a parting of the ways in the summer. Appreciate he used to play for Wednesday but a job obviously closer to home with premier league money may appeal?

8 minutes ago, daored said:

My concern is Sheffield United , all appears not right with Wilder and a parting of the ways in the summer. Appreciate he used to play for Wednesday but a job obviously closer to home with premier league money may appeal?

Doesnt he live in Devon?

13 minutes ago, daored said:

I don’t think SL will let that happen if all goes well 

Archived