IGNORED

QPR (H) - Sat 6th March 15:00 - Matchday thread

"Stick your neck out" predictions  

213 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, Banned User said:

I thought it was a 4231 attacking / 451 defending. 

I've had to get the tube and I just know this post is going to be sent about 5 times. 

⏬⏬⏬

5 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

According to Robins TV, its a diamond midfield 4-4-2. If that's the case we should expect Sessegnon and Hunt to supply the width.

It doesn't really matter.  Football is fluid.  You can't just say one formation with / another formation without, without wondering how you transition out of one into the other and vice-versa.

Just now, Davefevs said:

⏬⏬⏬

It doesn't really matter.  Football is fluid.  You can't just say one formation with / another formation without, without wondering how you transition out of one into the other and vice-versa.

Agree re second point, my post you quoted was in reference to the Bournemouth game.

4 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Unless I have missed it this week, “oh look we must be desperate, the manager has named himself on the bench.” 

1 minute ago, Banned User said:

oh look we must be desperate, the manager has named himself on the bench.

It needs to be said every week a bit like `Matt Smith is awful` or `We never score from corners`

47 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

What about recovery time from Wednesday until now? I dont think we've picked up even a point yet this season on a Saturday following a Wednesday game and an unchanged team isn't going to help that

As I said he’s a big hamstrung with options isn’t he. He want some continuity in performance as well. 

3 minutes ago, Jim Davey said:

could see us putting 5 past these cockerny pricks today

That level of optimism is considered extremely dangerous on a match day thread Jim.

Archived