IGNORED

QPR (H) - Sat 6th March 15:00 - Matchday thread

"Stick your neck out" predictions  

213 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wonder what big Nige thinking now, he must realise by now what an absolute shower of shit most of these players are and if he stays a massive clear out needed...

2 piss poor goals conceded on Wednesday and again today 2 goal absolutely preventable. Every player needs to start taking responsibility on the pitch instead of complaining about everything....

Shambles...

This team deserves relegation

The fans don’t, but why should the players care when they earn more in a week etc etc

Perhaps Nige putting his namesake on tells us he realises this and will play the kids rest of season and say ........ it to our supposed ‘stars’

2 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

RB can't be arsed to find out either. Owers basically said he doesn't know the rules.

That was the rules when play restarted after covid last season. Cant see any mention of that rule when it came back in this season though that might be true looking at the timings of subs in our games.

No mention here: 

https://www.efl.com/news/2020/november/efl-statement-five-substitutes/

1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

I'm not overly disappointed by this 

Shows Pearson what an absolute waste of space some of these players are. Absolutely shocking some of them 

Roll on the summer and hopefully we will never see players like Hunt, Mariappa, Palmer, Nagy etc again 

Actually think Palmer has done well for us, even before NP came in. 

3 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Shows Pearson what an absolute waste of space some of these players are. Absolutely shocking some of them 

Roll on the summer and hopefully we will never see players like Hunt, Mariappa, Palmer, Nagy etc again 

Nagy??

11 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

But only during three occasions 

10 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

But only at 3 times. Plus as Lantern says I think you do HT subs.

7 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Five subs on three occasions plus HT

Cheers for the clarification. We made so few early subs under Holden I'd forgotten that rule!

4 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Hang on he’s not even seen O’dowda yet!!!

Just now, LondonBristolian said:

I agree. I don't think Palmer or Nagy deserve to be lumped into the "shambles" category. Today barely anyone bar Sessegnon is coming out with credit but I don't think Palmer is any more at fault than anyone else. 

Sessegnon at fault for first goal IMO, made little effort to close down the cross

Well that was just one of those all round bad halves.

Started brightly, with some good territory - but it was first blood QPR - Sess looked to stand off his winger who had plenty of time to pick out a cracking cross to be fair. Goal.

Then several just looked more and more off the pace, QPR pressing us well up the pitch - the second a scrappy set piece goal.  

Nagy and Vyner off with concussion injuries, Bakinson off for tactical reasons. 

So our midfield is now completely different to who started and a 4-4-2. We've had a bit of a go since, but they look dangerous on the break. 

Our best chance was blocked by Fam lying on the floor - summed up the half for us. 

Archived