IGNORED

QPR (H) - Sat 6th March 15:00 - Matchday thread

"Stick your neck out" predictions  

213 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Unless there is significant scope available to shift players we will be looking for a new Manager in the summer............and it will be a lot less inspiring appointment than Nigel Pearson, that's for sure.

I'm sure he will have some demands to extend his contract but I think you do Pearson a disservice if you think it's just about money. He's been around long enough to understand the financial picture in football. 

Just now, Wolf Island said:

Before the next game some big decisions needed on OOC players. What’s the point of giving game time to Fam rather than Semenyo with Britton on the bench. 

I think if this half doesn't improve, then some of those players who aren't likely to be here next season will find themselves on the bench from here on in.

1 minute ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

I'm sure he will have some demands to extend his contract but I think you do Pearson a disservice if you think it's just about money. He's been around long enough to understand the financial picture in football. 

If he can't bring in the players he needs, whether that's via free transfers or whatever and unloading the huge amounts of deadwood or "not quite good enough yet" youngsters we have he will be gone. That's my opinion.

Optimism evaporating. The problem is that we are a collection of individuals - not a team. We have no identifiable character or strategy - it’s a result of the shambles of the Johnson years, endless clubs in the bag and no idea what to do with them  

NP has almost no opportunity to turn this around. Barely any time between matches. 
Get to the end of the season and build again. 

Archived