IGNORED

QPR (H) - Sat 6th March 15:00 - Matchday thread

"Stick your neck out" predictions  

213 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 minutes ago, Taz said:

I think if this half doesn't improve, then some of those players who aren't likely to be here next season will find themselves on the bench from here on in.

I don't think so: our injury list is too long to leave some players out due to such criteria. I guess Pearson will choose his XI by thinking only about present and who he thinks is more reliable now...at least until we'll be in a more relaxed situation (hopefully) and experiments would make more sense...

2 minutes ago, Keepers Ball said:

IF he stays. Looking at this shower it wouldn't surprise me if decided not to get involved in such a big job. And it is a big job if not huge. Massive clear out is needed. This club wants promotion yet if this lot isn't cleared out in the summer it will be a battle to stay in this division

I think he knew the squad he was taking on. I don't think this will phase him.

2 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

It's almost as if the penny is dropping with people that sacking the manager won't fix everything.

Christ knows it's taken long enough.

But it’s a start. 
Instead of having shit players AND a shit manager, we’ve now only got shit players. 

Just now, Dan Robin said:

I don't think so: our injury list is too long to leave some players out due to such criteria. I guess Pearson will choose his XI thinking only about present, at least until we'll be in a more relaxed situation (with more points gained).

Players more like Fam - replace him with Pearson or even Semenyo. Players with something to prove. 

Injuries obviously have to be taken into account, but there are others who can come in like above.

27 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Leave Peter Trego alone. Was a great cricketer for Somerset and is a true City fan. 

Also a decent goalkeeper. Remember him playing for Chippenham in an FA Cup first round replay at Worcester. Think it was an emergency loan or something, scored too in another game.

Archived