IGNORED

QPR (H) - Sat 6th March 15:00 - Matchday thread

"Stick your neck out" predictions  

213 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Harry said:

But it’s a start. 
Instead of having shit players AND a shit manager, we’ve now only got shit players. 

I know.

The point is that people who were previously blaming the manager for absolutely everything whilst largely giving the players a free pass have now worked it out.

3 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

It's almost as if the penny is dropping with people that sacking the manager won't fix everything.

Christ knows it's taken long enough.

Johnson wasn’t up to the job. Was given far too much time to prove the point. We are left with his mess. Holden was an abysmal appointment. Pearson has all the proven qualities needed to rebuild. But can’t be expected to do it in a fortnight!  

2 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

Johnson wasn’t up to the job. Was given far too much time to prove the point. We are left with his mess. Holden was an abysmal appointment. Pearson has all the proven qualities needed to rebuild. But can’t be expected to do it in a fortnight!  

Exactly, keeping Johnson in the job about 12 months too long then compounding the error further by appointing his assistant has left Pearson with a right royal mess and collection of misfits or "clubs in the bag", as the Johnson's call them, to sort out.

1 minute ago, Chrisbc said:

Lansbury is absolutely ******* dreadful. Slow, doesn't work hard, drops too deep, can't pass, offers nothing going forward or defensively. Absolurely terrible.

I was just thinking who played along side him when he was doing wonders in a forest shirt as someone must have been carrying him. I no he’s not had much game time in the last few years with injuries etc but he just seems so dreadful atm

• Admin
2 minutes ago, Sturny said:

I wish we still had Korey Smith and Josh Brownhill in this team 

That'll be Korey Smith who knew he was being released at the last game of last season. Even though Ashton tells us it was Holden who made the decision to release him and buy Joe Williams. Even though we still had 5 weeks of vigorously searching for a manager to go.

Archived