IGNORED

QPR (H) - Sat 6th March 15:00 - Matchday thread

"Stick your neck out" predictions  

213 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Admin
2 minutes ago, Sturny said:

I wish we still had Korey Smith and Josh Brownhill in this team 

That'll be Korey Smith who knew he was being released at the last game of last season. Even though Ashton tells us it was Holden who made the decision to release him and buy Joe Williams. Even though we still had 5 weeks of vigorously searching for a manager to go.

1 minute ago, onlyotib said:

I was just thinking who played along side him when he was doing wonders in a forest shirt as someone must have been carrying him. I no he’s not had much game time in the last few years with injuries etc but he just seems so dreadful atm

To be fair he’s barely played in recent seasons, looks off the pace and was an inexplicable signing! Not sure I blame him. Who signed him?!

3 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

I don;t get it, I rarely ever have any problems with Robins TV and I have a season pass and have watched nearly all our games. 

No idea.

I have 120mb broadband. 

My Amazon Prime and Netflix works flawlessly.

Anyhow I've switched off. Lost interest as soon as that Moroccan player managed to walk the ball to the edge of our box and Lansbury bringing him down.

See you next season

Archived