IGNORED

QPR (H) - Sat 6th March 15:00 - Matchday thread

"Stick your neck out" predictions  

213 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 minutes ago, Chrisbc said:

Lansbury is absolutely ******* dreadful. Slow, doesn't work hard, drops too deep, can't pass, offers nothing going forward or defensively. Absolurely terrible.

Sadly I think this goes to show what Holden and NP think of Massengo

NP knows the honeymoon is over. And now he knows how poor his players are. 

Absence of leaders. Inability to make the right decisions at the right time. 

Make the most of what we have in the remaining games and ship out 50% of the squad. 

1 minute ago, pl00peh91 said:

I’m so glad we have turned up for our so called easier run of fixtures, I remember the same crushing sense of disappointment as when we started our “easy run” in November.

To be honest, I think a lot of posters on here underestimated how tough this game was going to be and maybe the players got a bit complacent too. A few months ago QPR would have been an "easy" fixture but they're a decent side. Obviously we need to be good enough to beat teams like QPR if we ever want promotion but  it was never going to be an easy game. 

3 minutes ago, 054123 said:

Do football teams in general give the ball away as regularly as we do? Honest question, I was thinking maybe it’s something I’ve only noticed during lockdown ?

Our decision making is poor. Very often there is a simple option available and we either delay or choose a different/wrong option. 

1 minute ago, LondonBristolian said:

To be honest, I think a lot of posters on here underestimated how tough this game was going to be and maybe the players got a bit complacent too. A few months ago QPR would have been an "easy" fixture but they're a decent side. Obviously we need to be good enough to beat teams like QPR if we ever want promotion but  it was never going to be an easy game. 

OK, but the problem is and has been for lot's of games, we always make it easy for the other team.

Archived