IGNORED

QPR (H) - Sat 6th March 15:00 - Matchday thread

"Stick your neck out" predictions  

213 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, mozo said:

I don't thinks so. I thought he was shit 1st half but I'm sure the stats will show he's been involved in plenty of 'duels' this half. Seen it with my eyes.

Fam gives it away again... I for one would be happy if he doesn't play for us again this season, given he is off. Give the game time to Bell or one of the other youngsters.

Just now, fatchers said:

So many players showing they're not good enough to play any higher than mid table. Play offs a joke.

Think we all knew playoffs was a big ask even at the start of the season. I know we keep banging the drum regarding injuries but it has upset us today as well. Unfortunately the performance was a cringey reminder of how ineffective we can be. Be interesting to see what NP says and even feels about the group. 

1 minute ago, old_eastender said:

Pearson making his debut, Palmer has worked hard, um, er, nop can't think of anything else

Think Palmer has been our best player on the pitch, he’s certainly developed a willingness to defend which is something we’ve not seen before. Apart from him and Pearson the rest have been shite. Injuries have not helped in midfield but we’ve gone back to being totally insipid up front again.

1 minute ago, CotswoldRed said:

Maybe he can find a club happy to pay him for several more years while he looks for it. 

We have a whole bunch of players with unfulfilled talent who seem to me to have lacked direction. We could, of course, ship them all out but we’d not be left with much if they all went!

5 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

Crikey there's so much wrong. Difficult to find positives

Lansbury time 0-0 today?

Seriously though. Palmer could hold his head up today - had a good game. S Pearson got a good run out. N Pearson will have probably learnt more than he did from the two wins. 

Not a lot more though.

Just now, Red Exile said:

We have a whole bunch of players with unfulfilled talent who seem to me to have lacked direction. We could, of course, ship them all out but we’d not be left with much if they all went!

True. But I'm not entirely sure they have the potential. 

1 minute ago, Roadrunner said:

It's hard work being a city supporter. Interesting what Nigel says tonight. I  will be back next Saturday for Birmingham, full of hope that this will be the turning point. Oh hang on i thought that last Saturday.

Dean Holden says we always bounce back in the next game!

Truly shocking result and performance today at least NP gas now seen how utterly shit we actually are...

A week before Birmingham with possible other players back hope that's good for us... But will say now we never play well against Birmingham, so don't hold much hope for next week either..

3 minutes ago, Roadrunner said:

It's hard work being a city supporter. Interesting what Nigel says tonight. I  will be back next Saturday for Birmingham, full of hope that this will be the turning point. Oh hang on i thought that last Saturday.

This will be the first full week without a midweek game for pearson. 

Gives him a good chance to start getting some philosophies accross to the players. I expect quite a different starting eleven for birmingham

6 minutes ago, Roadrunner said:

He's provably thinking, thank god I'm only here until the end of the season like so many of the players.  He'll have more/better options at the end of the season once relegation and promotions are decided. 

16 minutes ago, 22A said:

That was being said fifty years ago when Alan D was boss!

I can remember those days well, we would play the ball down the left to Gerry Sharpe and down the right to Alan Skirton - there was purpose and direction and everyone knew their role.

At the moment we don’t seem to know where each other will be!

Hopefully Pearson will gradually get them playing like Leicester!

We can dream!

Archived