IGNORED

Pearson Out

Bristolisredd

46 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

He will say thanks for the experience but this job isn’t for me unless he is allowed to get rid of some of this lot and bring his own staff and players in,which isn’t going to happen 

Do we not have about a dozen players out of contract ?

If so, I can see him being able to create a whole new team. 

This performance against a team that is below us shows how much that Nigel Pearson has to put right. Another appalling home performance with so much sideways and backwards from the defence and midfield, we do not put any pressure on the opponents. We allow them to press us in our half and it is just a matter of time for us to concede. We fill the six yard box with defenders who get in each others way, clearances thatbounce back toward goal off of a City player.

Thank goodness for two away wins orwe would be looking over our shoulder with real fear. Pearson will earn his money if he can put this sort this shambles out.

15 minutes ago, 77 punk said:

lets watch a manager who knows what they are doing , build a good football team.

I do hope so, IF he wants to and he gets the chance to do what he wants I'm happy for him to see exactly  what we have in this team and ship out what he doesn't want and rebuild. 

I can only but dream..

desperately unfunny and predictable that someone started a thread entitled Pearson Out.

Obviously you don't actually think that and meant it in a sarcastic way. Punks like you usually claim they're being "ironic" which is just a tarty misdiagnosis of sarcasm. 

So what the hell is the point of your thread? What does it bring to the table?

It's like when someone says so and so "is not the messiah" and guaranteed you get  some sniggering halfwit posting

"He's a very naughty boy"

Boring, cheap and in no way funny.

Big Nige said there would be hiccups, and he was probably being diplomatic based on today's performance.

Joking aside events have conspired to bring City a quality manager who is doing his best with a threadbare squad.

Today's performance was poor, but there were signs in the previous two matches that City have the ability to compete, build pressure and score goals.

Lets hope that a week's much needed rest ensures a winning return at Birmingham.

The sooner we pick up the 6 points which should secure safety, the sooner Nigel can sign a long term deal.

Archived