IGNORED

Pearson Out

Bristolisredd

With the playing staff available it is what it is ! lets be fair, the QPR away game was another we won, but in all fairness we got away with one again with that result! Today they were simply better than us, as so many teams have been this year (even Wycombe gave us a run around..)  

We will stay up not now,  not needing too many points for safety and when he takes the job at the  end of the season there will be changes with many players out of contract and BCFC being in a good position with FFP.  The fan base simply has to watch and see how this all pans out.  

Another interesting ride awaits..

Thought Nige’s post match interview was spot on.  He made two key points, with which I guess many of us agree, and indeed have been saying for a while.  He repeatedly emphasised collectivity.  How often on Otib have we complained we have 11 individuals and not a team.  Secondly, he referred to passivity, collective passivity.  Again many Otibers have made the same point, often in stronger language.

I guess he will sort out passivity pdq and drop those who don’t respond.  Collectivity as a team may well take longer and may depend on new summer signings to fully achieve.

1 minute ago, DT The Optimist said:

With the playing staff available it is what it is ! lets be fair, the QPR away game was another we won, but in all fairness we got away with one again with that result! Today they were simply better than us, as so many teams have been this year (even Wycombe gave us a run around..)  

We will stay up not now,  not needing too many points for safety and when he takes the job at the  end of the season there will be changes with many players out of contract and BCFC being in a good position with FFP.  The fan base simply has to watch and see how this all pans out.  

Another interesting ride awaits..

Whatever happens our younger players are getting a crash course in what it takes to be a professional footballer when you have "proper" Managers in charge. Bakinson clearly didn't do what he was sent out there to do (Pearson was being kind in the media when he said we were too passive, you can bet your house that Tyreeq will know exactly what he meant though). It's a good thing in my view in terms of you want to play in this team and sign good contracts off the back of it? Then you ******* well earn the right to play in it then................

They will be better players for it too.

8 minutes ago, Magger1 said:

What a typically stupid forum post , this forum is full of tossers 

I come on here now and again hopefully to read constructive criticism from our fans NOT stupid ******* trolls about “Pearson out “ grow the **** up -who wants to read this bollocks when your a city fan , get behind the boys that probably read some of this shit , if not **** off over Horfield and slag those tossers off 

9 hours ago, Magger1 said:

I come on here now and again hopefully to read constructive criticism from our fans NOT stupid ******* trolls about “Pearson out “ grow the **** up -who wants to read this bollocks when your a city fan , get behind the boys that probably read some of this shit , if not **** off over Horfield and slag those tossers off 

It's YOU'RE.

3 hours ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

This forum is full of tossers, and illiterates. With a sprinkling of grammar nazis. 

I am a little concerned as to your use of the comma in your first sentence. Ordinarily, one would expect a full sentence to follow the and.

I think these are more appropriate:

"This forum is full of tossers and illiterates".

" This forum is full of tossers and they are illiterate". However, this particular sentence may lead to an inappropriate syllogism in that whilst I am a forum tosser, I am entirely literate.

13 hours ago, Magger1 said:

I thought it was a joke… mocking the posts that asks for the manager's head after one loss? I could be wrong.

On 06/03/2021 at 17:07, The dastardly red said:

desperately unfunny and predictable that someone started a thread entitled Pearson Out.

Obviously you don't actually think that and meant it in a sarcastic way. Punks like you usually claim they're being "ironic" which is just a tarty misdiagnosis of sarcasm. 

So what the hell is the point of your thread? What does it bring to the table?

It's like when someone says so and so "is not the messiah" and guaranteed you get  some sniggering halfwit posting

"He's a very naughty boy"

Boring, cheap and in no way funny.

But minty python made the line

, "he's a very norty boy" 

Side splitting  funny 

10 hours ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

I am a little concerned as to your use of the comma in your first sentence. Ordinarily, one would expect a full sentence to follow the and.

I think these are more appropriate:

"This forum is full of tossers and illiterates".

" This forum is full of tossers and they are illiterate". However, this particular sentence may lead to an inappropriate syllogism in that whilst I am a forum tosser, I am entirely literate.

Off with his head 

Archived