IGNORED

Mark Warburton

Chrisbc

8 minutes ago, Chrisbc said:

Top championship manager in my opinion. Really like the football his sides player and seems to have solidified that QPR defence.

Has been sacked quite a few times and has he ever won anything apart from with Rangers in Scotland, I personally wouldn't want him here

1 hour ago, ashton_fan said:

Has been sacked quite a few times and has he ever won anything apart from with Rangers in Scotland, I personally wouldn't want him here

Jose has been sacked a few times.

Not sure how well he can manage foreign players as I heard he likes to give the French stick. 

I know a lot of people think he's the best thing since sliced bread but I guess it really depends on which side its buttered?

If he came here, he wouldn't be taking over a side that's oven ready in fact, it's one that needs a lot of work if it's to flour. 

I'd take it with a pinch of salt personally. 

14 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

Not sure how well he can manage foreign players as I heard he likes to give the French stick. 

I know a lot of people think he's the best thing since sliced bread but I guess it really depends on which side its buttered?

If he came here, he wouldn't be taking over a side that's oven ready in fact, it's one that needs a lot of work if it's to flour. 

I'd take it with a pinch of salt personally. 

???

Well played 

Archived