IGNORED

and we thought relations were poor.....

Sweeneys Penalties

He nearly went full ostrich there!

On a similar note, well the opposite i suppose, anyone seen this from the post match press conf for Juve v Porto?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/56346261

Nobody there via zoom to ask any quesitons, not even the Portugese press. Can only assume there must of been some incredibly convenient technical problems after a fantastic result for Porto.

2 minutes ago, Gazred said:

He nearly went full ostrich there!

On a similar note, well the opposite i suppose, anyone seen this from the post match press conf for Juve v Porto?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/56346261

Nobody there via zoom to ask any quesitons, not even the Portugese press. Can only assume there must of been some incredibly convenient technical problems after a fantastic result for Porto.

That's just rude! If I was Sergio Conceicao, I'd reply with one-word answers in future press conferences. 

This is the first time or the second time,I think

If I remember correctly I think the  club banned the Western Daily press for playing an audio of a player after the official interview had finished

Then who recalls the SUBBUTEO pictures because the paper had been banned from the ground

Somone said they had pinched my idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

54 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

This is the first time or the second time,I think

If I remember correctly I think the  club banned the Western Daily press for playing an audio of a player after the official interview had finished

Then who recalls the SUBBUTEO pictures because the paper had been banned from the ground

Somone said they had pinched my idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was going to say I'm pretty sure that it was Swindon who banned certain/all journalists at some point in the last 10 years or so?

Would that tie in with their appearance on Can't pay we'll take it away?

Archived