IGNORED

Birmingham (A) - Sat 13th March 15:00 - Matchday thread

"Stick your neck out" predictions  

242 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, Robin101 said:

In what respect? Whether we finish 10th or 16th? ?

No, whether we stay up or we face a relegation fight with the risk of going down. A seven points gap would bring more pressure on the team, and with all the injuries we have we'd be in danger.

16 minutes ago, Robin101 said:

I think we need 5 points from a possible 33. Go back a few weeks and I was with you both! But I think there’s a 0.1% chance we go down from here ?

Might change my mind at 5pm.

You can think it, but don't say it. At least we aren't ending the season away to Wycombe then home to Mansfield Town.

1 minute ago, Dan Robin said:

No, whether we stay up or are  involved in a relegation fight. A seven points gap would bring more pressure on the team, and with all the injuries we have we'd be at high risk.

I count myself as a pessimistic Bristol City fan. I even put £5 on us to be relegated back in December! 

But I just don’t see how we get relegated from here. We’d probably have to lose our last 13 league games (counting the previous two).

2 minutes ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

I know most of you don’t care, but these are my worse Saturday’s. Wales playing in 6 nations and city playing. So it’s two TV’s on for the first half. Pee’s off my wife with me sat in the doorway between kitchen and front room but needs must. 

I think you can safely focus on the football, the rugby is already done and dusted in Rome....Italy are so poor!

2 minutes ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

I know most of you don’t care, but these are my worse Saturday’s. Wales playing in 6 nations and city playing. So it’s two TV’s on for the first half. Pee’s off my wife with me sat in the doorway between kitchen and front room but needs must. 

Well I don't care about Wales that is for sure. But I think you can rely on a win for them. I wish I was so sure about a win for City.

2 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

I think you can safely focus on the football, the rugby is already done and dusted in Rome....Italy are so poor!

Being a city fan for so long I’m used to teams turning over a good advantage ? 

One of my worse times was once Wales scored a try and city conceded at the same time. That really was a mixed emotion time for me. 

9 minutes ago, Dan Robin said:

No, whether we stay up or we face a relegation fight with the risk of going down. A seven points gap would bring more pressure on the team, and with all the injuries we have we'd be in danger.

7 point gap on what? Doesn't matter how far Birmingham are away from us, there's 8 other clubs that would have to pass us and some will take points off each other in the run in anyway.

Luton have already lost, can't see Huddersfield winning personally. Derby and Forest maybe

It'll be at least a 13 point gap to relegation at the end of today whatever happens.

Those first 2 wins under NP have given us really very little to worry about IMO

2 minutes ago, Robin101 said:

I count myself as a pessimistic Bristol City fan. I even put £5 on us to be relegated back in December! 

But I just don’t see how we get relegated from here. We’d probably have to lose our last 13 league games (counting the previous two).

I hope you're right. Being able to win/draw against some of the teams below us would give me more optimism.

7 minutes ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

Being a city fan for so long I’m used to teams turning over a good advantage ? 

One of my worse times was once Wales scored a try and city conceded at the same time. That really was a mixed emotion time for me. 

My dog would have had a sore arse

9 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Hail the saviour..... Aka Liam walsh from the bench. 

@Fordy62 promised me he's going to make the difference, I hope he's right ?

A word only used by those who don't rate/like Walsh, and in a sarcastic fashion.

Those of us who do rate him have never expected Walsh to be our 'saviour' - whatever that means - we simply see him as a combative creative player who, once settled back in and up to pace, will very likely invigorate the midfield and improve the team.

He may well get 30 minutes later on, if so hopefully he comes through unscathed so he's ready to play a full game in midweek.

Really looking forward to seeing Walsh in a City shirt again - it's been far too long.

WTF? 4 defenders, 4 attackers and 1 and a bit 2 little bits in the mid field.......we`re doomed. Well light in the middle with Mass and Lansbury no beef there. Ah well look forward to Walsh and Watkins coming on for 2nd half, hopefully Brum wont be out of sight by then

Archived