IGNORED

Birmingham (A) - Sat 13th March 15:00 - Matchday thread

"Stick your neck out" predictions  

242 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, glos old boy said:

WTF? 4 defenders, 4 attackers and 1 and a bit 2 little bits in the mid field.......we`re doomed. Well light in the middle with Mass and Lansbury no beef there. Ah well look forward to Walsh and Watkins coming on for 2nd half, hopefully Brum wont be out of sight by then

TBF I think Pearson was hamstrung selection wise today. Vyner and Nagy out, three players on the bench who aren't fit and sharp enough to do an effective 90 minutes at Championship level just yet or even 60 in reality. He's mentioned it numerous times over the last week or so - he doesn't want to start the likes of Walsh and Watkins today, they break down and that's that for the rest of the season. However you can only see the squad Pearson has available getting stronger from hereon in and at least players will now see themselves as having something to play for.

I would take a draw all day long today and move on.

Just now, Robbored said:

I’ll ask you the same question Numero Uno........what’s your midfield line up? 

You are misunderstanding my point.........it doesn't matter who we put in midfield. We don't have the players in ANY combination to control a midfield unless Walsh can show us something when he gets his chance. It's been as clear as night follows day all season. We have the weakest midfield department in the entire Championship in my view or, if it's not the worst, it's right down there.

Archived