IGNORED

Birmingham (A) - Sat 13th March 15:00 - Matchday thread

"Stick your neck out" predictions  

242 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

30 minutes ago, jaydee=inspiration said:

Maybe being a little over dramatic, but for me how high the ball is bouncing makes it far worse than Derby

thats just a hard pitch then.

compared to Derby the pitch today is more than fine, especially as they have Coventry playing games there too this season. At St. Andrews there's been more than a game a week on average since the season started.

12 minutes ago, eardun said:

I’ve never felt he’s been disinterested. I’ve always felt that he’s not been fully fit - which can make him look not look fully at it. There have been plenty of games in the past where he’s looked shot after 60 mins. However I think he may be one of those players that needs to have a good run of games to get up to speed. We’re seeing the benefit of that now. He looks sharp, he’s making bursting runs away from opponents, he’s tackling back and that run and finish was excellent. 

Agreed, he's playing as a box to box midfielder atm

9 minutes ago, Dottie said:

Think he’s a confidence player. He obviously knows that Pearson believes in him as opposed to Johnson who rarely played him & slated him publicly more than once. 

Don't forget Holden who didn't even want him in the squad so sent him to Swansea.

Archived