IGNORED

Birmingham (A) - Sat 13th March 15:00 - Matchday thread

"Stick your neck out" predictions  

242 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Only a few weeks ago we seemed to have a rag bag of midfielders, with no combination capable of forming a cohesive and effective midfield unit.

Who would believe that now Kasey is close to being  first choice on the team sheet, and there is a dog fight for the other places, with no one guaranteed a place. From thinking we would see a wholesale clearout at the end of the season, whereas now NP could well have a headache as to which players he wants/needs to keep on board.

My word what a difference today. Really pleasing to see us go for the kill too, not sitting on a slender lead like we have done previously with Holden and LJ. 

Chasing Birmingham all over the park not giving them any incentive to change momentum of the game. Palmer and Massengo fantastic today!

1 minute ago, 22A said:

Their form has gone to 33 pages and they ain't happy. On page 32 of their thread; 

https://www.smallheathalliance.com/read.php?1,3028447,page=32

Owners - **** off out of our club
Manager - **** off out of our club
Players - just **** off.

Utterly embarrassing.

Lazy b*****s - they’ve just cut and pasted from OTIB posts a few month’s back!  :)

18 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Yep agree. He has done it at Barnsley in the past. His touch is not perfectly consistent of course, but nor is Fam's. 

Marley would give us a physical presence, but also more mobility and movement and can win a header and can score the odd goal.

Would be a platform for then having 2 wide players and Kasey in behind to do their stuff and would also have a more solid look off the ball when defending when Marley coming deep in a condensed shape.

Yes, people will laugh. But I genuinely think he's a good player. Aberdeen were apparently not the same once Marley got injured. Their fans rate him. Different standard of course but he's got some ability for sure.

Watching the recent training videos he is looking very lean....like he’s lost a fair bit of weight / bulk???

He looked bloody rapid today too.

1 hour ago, The dastardly red said:

Birmingham share their ground with Coventry, does that mean staff have to remove all the Birmingham City cut out fans and then replace them in the right seats before and after Coventry play? Do cut out fans get removed after each game anyway or are they just left there at the mercy of the weather?

Pathetic post. We come on here to have reasoned debate and exchange views and somebody has to get silly.

20 minutes ago, Frenchay Red said:

Excellent win, and I liked that we pushed out from defence so much more quickly, and got the ball forward into their half and pressed them into making mistakes.

I know Brum are poor, but we still had to beat them. Which we admirably did under the rule of the new boss??

Meet the new boss (definitely not the) same as the old boss. 

38 minutes ago, Desso said:

Pathetic post. We come on here to have reasoned debate and exchange views and somebody has to get silly.

Apologies, perhaps I should've posted this elsewhere on the forum. I am genuinely interested in what happens to the cut out fans after games but appreciate that it's not a particularly interesting subject to most.

Archived