IGNORED

Birmingham (A) - Sat 13th March 15:00 - Matchday thread

"Stick your neck out" predictions  

242 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, mozo said:

Did anyone else hear the Robins TV commentator describe the CO'D goal? Something like "O'Dowda slaloms through the defence and takes it round the keeper".

It was like he just shut his eyes and imagined a completely different goal!

Good finish mind.

He must've been thinking of Norwich away when we all went mental

12 hours ago, Prinny said:

Birmingham head coach Aitor Karanka told BBC WM 95.6:

"I don't look at the table, I don't look at where we are in the calendar, but it's difficult when you're working, you're trying to do your best and every single day is the same story."

Who chairs whether he looks at the table?

All I chair about is Bristol City.

He deserved it, awful and delusional, that's the sign

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Sessegnon - quiet with the ball....but “did a job” on Sanchez.

They were targeting Hunt though. you wouldn't expect Sanchez to outpace Sessegnon and I think it was a clear plan to crowd him out. Which is good! Because he's dangerous!

the Sanchez ball to Bela in the one time Sanchez receives the ball deep should be a goal.

And the other massive chance comes from hunt being unable to stop a cross because he knows, and he knows they know, how slow he is so he has to sit off.

It'd be really good to get Sessegnon back, and play him at right back next year! Sessegnon/Sanderson competition!

44 minutes ago, Prinny said:

He deserved it, awful and delusional, that's the sign

They were targeting Hunt though. you wouldn't expect Sanchez to outpace Sessegnon and I think it was a clear plan to crowd him out. Which is good! Because he's dangerous!

Semenyo covered Hunt (Bela) a lot better after that chance.  In fairness he was in a good position  when Bela crossed for Hogan’s header, but Hunt showed him down the line bizarrely?

the Sanchez ball to Bela in the one time Sanchez receives the ball deep should be a goal.

should be a goal from Hogan’s point of view, Bela’s chance (miscued) wasn’t easy at all.

And the other massive chance comes from hunt being unable to stop a cross because he knows, and he knows they know, how slow he is so he has to sit off.

It'd be really good to get Sessegnon back, and play him at right back next year! Sessegnon/Sanderson competition!

yep.  You wonder whether any option to buy included.

⬆️⬆️⬆️
696E2C92-6E44-4A01-9B9A-0A8C5C03A6EF.thumb.jpeg.212e00b08f65fc350c5e8af4d8115278.jpeg

Archived