IGNORED

Lee Johnsoon on football focus

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

So what did he say, I was busy watching the Dukes Of Hazard on ForcesTV.

He said he's introduced a consistency of philosophy which has improved the key enablers of performance level ratios by double digit percentage  levels.

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

So what did he say, I was busy watching the Dukes Of Hazard on ForcesTV.

58 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

He said he’d improved Sunderland’s performance by measuring the height of the grass 

And added that he has packed his brown trilby and fawn Mackintosh raincoat for tomorrow, and will be running on to the Wembley turf at the final whistle when they beat the might Lee .... er, Tranmere. 

24 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

He said he's introduced a consistency of philosophy which has improved the key enablers of performance level ratios by double digit percentage  levels.

Well surely that goes without saying

5 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

Just my opinion but I couldn’t care less what’s he’s doing. I’ve seen city fans posting his Sunderland interviews  on social media. We had enough Johnson bullshit for over 4 years  . Didn’t want  him in the first place & apart from about 3 months of decent football the rest was painful to watch 

Fair enough Stevie. Just as well you didn't waste your time clicking on a thread about him and replying to it.

2 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

Giving my opinion on him , if that’s ok with you ?

Fair enough mate, don’t let me stop you. Just seems an odd thing to feel compelled to do. Like walking into a meeting you didn’t have to go to just to tell everyone you don’t care what they’re talking about.

4 minutes ago, RonWalker said:

Fair enough mate, don’t let me stop you. Just seems an odd thing to feel compelled to do. Like walking into a meeting you didn’t have to go to just to tell everyone you don’t care what they’re talking about.

I care enough because he’s been a big part of our recent history as a player & manager. We do as a fan base however seem to obsess about previous players/ managers. I get it with cotts as he won our first league title in 60 years but not in the main . I do care really because I can’t stand the bloody bloke 

5 hours ago, Bedred31 said:

I think the OP means ‘Sunderland manager on Football Focus’. I don’t recall Lee getting much Saturday lunchtime exposure during the 4 + years he managed us. 

To be fair they are in a cup final tomorrow, not surprising the manager/head coach of one of the sides would be on

6 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

I care enough because he’s been a big part of our recent history as a player & manager. We do as a fan base however seem to obsess about previous players/ managers. I get it with cotts as he won our first league title in 60 years but not in the main . I do care really because I can’t stand the bloody bloke 

He’s a fraud and I’m with you 

I believe that LJ is a thoroughly decent bloke and I would love it if he gets the cup and promotion double with Sunderland.

It must be a massive weight on his shoulders that he has won  nothing despite all his efforts. 

He has always been subject to accusations of nepotism and up there it will be all his own work. 

Good luck to him.

Archived