IGNORED

If That's the Future Under Pearson......

Port Said Red

......bring it on, It made a pleasant change to see a game where we looked like we had more players on the pitch than the opposition. I know it was "only Birmingham" but in the Championship every team is there to be beaten or lose to, and we looked in control for longer periods than I have seen for a long time.

We need to get him to sign a longer term deal ASAP.

End of the season is only 8 weeks away and there are a hell of a lot of decisions to be made in terms of incomings and outgoings. 

Him committing long term will be a major factor in whether players want to stay, and he will be a big selling point for attracting new players to the club.

Get it done, SL. 

Just now, Kid in the Riot said:

End of the season is only 8 weeks away and there are a hell of a lot of decisions to be made in terms of incomings and outgoings. 

Him committing long term will be a major factor in whether players want to stay, and he will be a big selling point for attracting new players to the club.

Get it done, SL. 

Shall we go full Pardew with the contract?! ?

1 minute ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Get it done, SL. 

Think it is in all but name (I don’t know this, just a hunch).

As soon as we are mathematically safe (I think we are already myself) I expect we will.

The other thing here is that this is the first full week he’s had with them to coach shape, responsibilities etc. You can put Boro and Swansea down to “galvanise through personality” but he had no time to properly manage as players were in constant recovery mode. That was showing what an NP side can be today once he’s had time with them.

Imagine when he has a pre season

9 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Get it done, SL. 

I would imagine serious talks will take place during the international break.

1 minute ago, GasDestroyer said:

Isn’t it great that just about all of us fans are 100% behind Nigel Pearson.

OTIB has been so toxic for so long and now it seems like there is nothing to moan about. Weird!!!

Mental isn’t it! Long may it continue!

57 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

......bring it on, It made a pleasant change to see a game where we looked like we had more players on the pitch than the opposition. I know it was "only Birmingham" but in the Championship every team is there to be beaten or lose to, and we looked in control for longer periods than I have seen for a long time.

I am absolutely in. 

44 minutes ago, GasDestroyer said:

Isn’t it great that just about all of us fans are 100% behind Nigel Pearson.

OTIB has been so toxic for so long and now it seems like there is nothing to moan about. Weird!!!

When football clubs have a united fanbase, and the coaching and playing staff are unified with the board in achieving a common goal, and in agreement of how it will be achieved, great things can happen. 

1 hour ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Get it done, SL. 

Putting my money on it being announced same day as season ticket early bird prices drop. If the club have any sense of marketing that is.. 

Archived