IGNORED

Will Pearson be here after his current contract?

CiderHeadDan

9 minutes ago, Superjack said:

No I don't think it will come down to money unless he gets a massive offer somewhere else.

Pearson is making the right noises about staying, and I don't really believe that Lansdown would have approached him just to keep us up this season before appointing someone else. He would have known that if it went well he would alienate almost the entire fanbase by getting rid of him.

That said, it IS City we're talking about and I like to be a pessimist to avoid disappointment.

I agree...I don't think it will be about wages either.

1 hour ago, spudski said:

It'll be interesting to see how things develop and whether any changes in method or staff are made.

I can't see why SL would be cautious... especially as it was him who contacted NP.

If any caution...perhaps it was after speaking and NP saying he'd want to work a certain way.

If it came down to money...then I'd be surprised.

What sort of wage do you think he'll want?

Absolutely no idea.  I don’t think it’ll be an issue though!

I imagine wages wont be an important talking point for Pearson. I think we'd have to majorly low ball him for that to be an issue.

I'd assume his agent will sort that side of things and his conversations with Lansdown/Ashton will be purely football, on and off the pitch. 

Archived