IGNORED

Sessegnon For England!

Silvio Dante

4 minutes ago, The Bard said:

Little chance he'll play on Good Friday then...

Yep, bit of a bummer that all Prem games are on the Saturday, yet no account taken of Championship players selected.  6 Champ players, Bursik from Stoke (who we play) but he’s on loan at Doncaster, so no impact on them.

Others, Guehi, Skipp, Aarons and Wilmot.

5 minutes ago, BOSRed said:

Anyone think we’ll re-loan him or sign him permanently to replace hunt?

been very impressed with him since his return from injury and still only 20 I believe.

He's got to be on our list. I like the fact he can play both sides. He's got 1 year left at Fulham. Can see us signing him if they stay up. Less likely if they get relegated as they'll probably want him in their squad.

Just now, BOSRed said:

Anyone think we’ll re-loan him or sign him permanently to replace hunt?

been very impressed with him since his return from injury and still only 20 I believe.

Will be interesting to find out if we have an option to buy.  Nothing was mentioned, so I think that part is unlikely.

I thought he was good v QPR, quiet v Brum - but I thought he did a good job on keeping Sanchez quiet, which I can only assume was part of the game-plan.  So in some respects, he sacrificed his attacking instincts so was quieter.

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Will be interesting to find out if we have an option to buy.  Nothing was mentioned, so I think that part is unlikely.

I thought he was good v QPR, quiet v Brum - but I thought he did a good job on keeping Sanchez quiet, which I can only assume was part of the game-plan.  So in some respects, he sacrificed his attacking instincts so was quieter.

Good signs that he has the capability to do both depending on the game plan. Clearly got pace and skill and can cross a ball too. There are other players available OOC but I think he may be worth a purchase if we could sign for a reasonable fee. Personally think he offers more than hunt.

8 minutes ago, BOSRed said:

Good signs that he has the capability to do both depending on the game plan. Clearly got pace and skill and can cross a ball too. There are other players available OOC but I think he may be worth a purchase if we could sign for a reasonable fee. Personally think he offers more than hunt.

Still only 20 (21 in May).  The right age profile, with enough game experience for this to be the right sort of signing at the right price (of course).

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Yep, bit of a bummer that all Prem games are on the Saturday, yet no account taken of Championship players selected.  6 Champ players, Bursik from Stoke (who we play) but he’s on loan at Doncaster, so no impact on them.

Others, Guehi, Skipp, Aarons and Wilmot.

Ahh you seem to be making the assumption that all pro leagues in England are treated the same 

1 hour ago, Simon bristol said:

I guess it depends on fulham, but i cant see us having the funds available for him to come in permanently? 
i saw the squad list too, theres a striker there at psv eindhoven who looks promising,, probably has his sights set higher than us though if he wants to come back to the uk.

Madueke certainly will be going higher than the Championship.

Top half club in a top European League. Well above our station just now, and would be out of our price range, too.

Archived