IGNORED

Blackburn (A) - Weds 17th March 19:45 - Matchday Thread

"Stick your neck out" predictions  

210 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Jack Hunt does my head in.

Fine doing the dirty stuff and occasionally has a good game or pops up with an assist but generally can’t pass it 10 yards to a red shirt and looks like a Sunday league player in possession.

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Fam engaging the invisible man....that is pure laziness....that's not working hard enough at all.  But comms behind him not good.  Palmer not getting told that Rothwell and Holtby running little diags off of each other to create space.  Possibly need to push Lansbury or Massengo on make it more 4141, than 4231.  Or just get Fam to do a shift.  Hope NP has noticed.

Fam's been great for us and seems like a lovely bloke, but I'm kind of glad he's off at the end of the season. His hearts clearly not in it and a fresh start will be better for everyone I think

2 minutes ago, Kibs said:

Jack Hunt does my head in.

Fine doing the dirty stuff and occasionally has a good game or pops up with an assist but generally can’t pass it 10 yards to a red shirt and looks like a Sunday league player in possession.

Yeah.

If we win possession down that flank he just fluffs it. So frustrating.

2 minutes ago, Renaissance Williams said:

Any shots on target in Masterchef?

1 minute ago, HappyClapper said:

Is everybody ready for a scintillating second half?

Yes, think they will be doing soufflé, chocolate fondant and cheesecake. 

Just now, LondonBristolian said:

Semenyo in a nutshell there.

Outstanding pace and anticipation creating a chance from nothing but peters out as the decision making not quite there yet.

Once his footballing brain catches up with his feet, he will be an outstanding talent. 

He lost it under his feet, overhit the pass and Fam has got his trampoline boots on tonight.

Archived