IGNORED

Blackburn (A) - Weds 17th March 19:45 - Matchday Thread

"Stick your neck out" predictions  

210 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Being a bit more positive, I’m hoping we can get Sessegnon to stick around for next season. I’ve been really impressed since he’s come back into the squad. If we could have Dasilva on the left and him on the right, we would be pretty quick on the counter. 

Just now, Coppello said:

Being a bit more positive, I’m hoping we can get Sessegnon to stick around for next season. I’ve been really impressed since he’s come back into the squad. If we could have Dasilva on the left and him on the right, we would be pretty quick on the counter. 

We would also potentially have the 2025 England Full Backs ?

1 minute ago, Coppello said:

Would be good if he is the Jack Hunt replacement, anyone know if this is one of those try before you buy deals or whether he’s out on loan purely for experience?

Just now, redsquirrel said:

tbh,id have taken a goalless draw at the start of this one

After Holden’s sacking, if we’d been offered 10 points from the following 6 games ( bearing in mind the next 2 were Boro and Swansea away) who would not have bitten their hands off?

Archived