IGNORED

Blackburn (A) - Weds 17th March 19:45 - Matchday Thread

"Stick your neck out" predictions  

210 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A good point, I thought NP managed the game well in the second half to earn us the point.

Massengo was superb I thought.

NP likes to play with a target man up top and fam is our only one, I thought he was poor tonight.

Overall, will take a point for this and second clean sheet in a row, NP is learning about the players and we are growing, encouraging result at this point in our development.

Big Nige will be delighted with the result. City defended solidly. two teams cancelling each out.

Good to see CoD actually using his skills to take on defenders, about time to, just unfortunate not to create a real opportunity 

I’m happy enough with a point away from home.

Good away performance to get a well earned point. Don't tell me we were boring. We are beginning to learn how to get points on the road with a very hard working team that was determined not to lose. And they restricted a mediocre Blackburn side to long hopeful balls into the box. We had the better couple of chances but tended to snatch at them. However, that is definitely one that we would have lost heavily a few weeks ago. Some very good chasing by forwards and midfield. For what its worth, Massengo outworked Semenyo while Kasey did a fair shift.

Safety beckons and we are looking like a proper team already.  

Archived