IGNORED

Blackburn (A) - Weds 17th March 19:45 - Matchday Thread

Prinny

"Stick your neck out" predictions  

210 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Time to start preparing for life without Fam. Been saying it for a while but how can he continue to be the focal point of our attack when he is not committed to the club.

Wells through the middle now, Watkins and Semenyo down the sides and be good to see Walsh (who is apparently keen to sign a contract) in there with Massengo.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, RumRed said:

Well that was bloody painful to watch.

We've seen a lot of painful this season, boring seems more appropriate. 

Holden and lj wouldn't change anything at ht as we're not losing, let's see if nige fancies a flutter. 

Seems like there's no press until just outside the box, I think high press would have worked tonight given the amount of changes in the rovers back line 

Coyr. 0-1 will do

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Rothwell always looks amazing against us. Don't really get why he's not always starting. So so quick and powerful.

But blimey he has space to attack with our midfield 🤦

Fam engaging the invisible man....that is pure laziness....that's not working hard enough at all.  But comms behind him not good.  Palmer not getting told that Rothwell and Holtby running little diags off of each other to create space.  Possibly need to push Lansbury or Massengo on make it more 4141, than 4231.  Or just get Fam to do a shift.  Hope NP has noticed.

Jack Hunt does my head in.

Fine doing the dirty stuff and occasionally has a good game or pops up with an assist but generally can’t pass it 10 yards to a red shirt and looks like a Sunday league player in possession.

• Like 3

At the moment playing fam us just a waste of a player in the pitch, put a player on who actually wants to play. Were losing nothing not playing him he's going anyway for certain he does not look like a player who's fighting to impress and stay here..

Edited by keflav
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Fam engaging the invisible man....that is pure laziness....that's not working hard enough at all.  But comms behind him not good.  Palmer not getting told that Rothwell and Holtby running little diags off of each other to create space.  Possibly need to push Lansbury or Massengo on make it more 4141, than 4231.  Or just get Fam to do a shift.  Hope NP has noticed.

Fam's been great for us and seems like a lovely bloke, but I'm kind of glad he's off at the end of the season. His hearts clearly not in it and a fresh start will be better for everyone I think

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kibs said:

Jack Hunt does my head in.

Fine doing the dirty stuff and occasionally has a good game or pops up with an assist but generally can’t pass it 10 yards to a red shirt and looks like a Sunday league player in possession.

Yeah.

If we win possession down that flank he just fluffs it. So frustrating.